Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday at Disney

We started the day at Animal Kingdom and rode Expedition Everest again. We took the camera with us and got a picture of a really pretty bird - an Asian pheasant. It was very hot on Thursday!

After we got the pictures we wanted, we headed back over to Epcot since we didn't get to all of the countries - there's so much to see at Epcot!! I took pictures of the little train set near Germany.

We had a very yummy dinner in Biergarten! It's so interesting to look through each countries' areas.

I spent some time smelling all of the French perfumes and we got some fantastic smelling soap for Tim's mom to thank her for driving Dallin all over the place while we were gone.

We also got some Japanese candy for all of the kids and 2 really cute bracelets for the girls. Tim and I bought a Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern. It's kind of like this big one that is in front of Mickey's house.

I forgot to mention that I found a hidden Mickey in the ride in the ball (spaceship earth)!

1 comment:

Scott and Brandee Merkley said...

Hey! What about me? Why didnt you rena-member me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...