Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday at Disney


On Monday, we spent the day in Animal Kingdom. Tim loves Animal Kingdom! I'm usually not fond of nature things and I absolutely HATED all the stupid little brown lizard things that were all over in the park, but I liked Animal Kingdom. We went on most of the rides - even Expedition Everest - and walked through Asia. While we were eating lunch from the bbq place (Flame Tree), a duck (not part of an exhibit - she was just a park crasher!) tried to beg food from us. There are signs everywhere telling people to PLEASE DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS, so we didn't feed her. It was hard having her stand between us and look pitifully back and forth at us!

The Finding Nemo Musical was fantastic!!

Monday night, we ate dinner at Cape May Cafe where they had a buffet. Tim's favorite from the buffet was the steamed clams. He must've eaten about 75 or so of them! I had the 'fun' experience of having the wait staff sing Happy Birthday to me.....

1 comment:

Susan Staus said...

Was it your birthday or did they just say it was so that you got sung to? If it really was then, Happy Birthday to you!!!!
I'm glad you had a fun time! I've never been there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...