Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MY 400th POST! (and a menagerie)

This is big!  400!  I have a couple of 'prizes' in mind for the first 3 people who contact me that they read this post. (some scrapbooking/papercrafting stuff) 

The other day when I looked outside, I noticed that I had a menagerie on the front yard!  (yes, I know the definition of menagerie is a collection of wild animals kept in captivity for exhibition)  Part of the definition is true for around here though - the wild animals part.  The being kept in captivity doesn't actually work - at least for some of the cows :)  All of these animals were visiting at the same time....
Yes, that is the driveway in front of the cows and the fence BEHIND them.  These 3 just can't figure out that they are supposed to be BEHIND the fence! 
Bread was quacking for me to toss him some bread. 
The cat was watching everything intently - notice the wide eyes?? - that's because apparently Bread the Duck told the Wild Geese that the people in the house hand out bread!! 
NO, I didn't feed them!  These are flying poop machines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...