Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a week!

So last week it snowed a little. Then it iced a lot. Then it stayed cold. The kids had NO SCHOOL the ENTIRE week. The end.

We're finally back to a schedule TODAY - we had Monday off for MLK day and then yesterday there was a 2 hour delay. Today, it's 55 and beautiful and you'd never know it was crap all last week.

I have so much stuff to catch up on. The floor in the office is covered with piles of photos. I decided to go through the loose photos I had in boxes and sort them into separate piles for the kids' albums. I check the kids' albums to see if the photo is already in it, then I check the family albums. If the photo is already scrapped, I stick it in a box marked "EXTRA PHOTOS" so when the school asks for a photo for some project or whatever, I know where to look. Maybe I'll even stay organized.

Keenan and I have been shopping for the things he needs for his mission. He'll be leaving in less than a month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...