Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm not...

Just to be clear here - I'm NOT pregnant...however, I've been reading lots of blogs lately where the writer is pregnant.

For some strange reason, a lot of woman refer to themselves as prego or preggers.

I'm bewildered as to why anyone would want to say "I'm prego". You're spaghetti sauce??



seriously - what is wrong with saying "I'm pregnant"?? Or even "I'm expecting".

Even worse is when it's called 'preggers'. What the heck? That sounds so nasty and awful. Like chiggers or something.

Honestly, I think I'd like someone to say "I'm with child" before saying either prego or preggers. Geez. Give yourself some respect.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

You crack me up! Spaghetti sauce!!! I think saying preggers sounds weird. I used to tell people that I was expecting..."What"? A BABY!!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...