Friday, November 26, 2010

Decorating

It's that time of year again! I get so excited about getting all the Christmas stuff out and decorating. I loved how I did 'the ledge' last year, so I decided to look back in my pictures so I could re-create it. GUESS WHAT? Apparently I didn't take a picture of it. Bummer. I did get a picture of the mantel from last year though.

This year there isn't any mantle to decorate. Darn it.


I finished making the Christmas cards for this year. Now I just need to convince the kids that they ARE getting their pictures taken - standing/sitting near each other - and looking happy about it. Someday they will thank me for those Christmas pictures!

I went to the Southern Christmas Show last week with 2 friends. We had a great time! We met the Gourd Lady (try googling her - she is a riot!) and saw lots of pretty Christmas things. The top photo below is of a miniature fabric store made inside a sewing basket! How cute is that?? The bottom picture is what I would do to my mantel if I had one to decorate this year..... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...