Saturday, June 14, 2014

Busy Week!

It's been a very busy week here!  We've had all kinds of end of year school things - and Dallin's graduation from high school too!  We did find time to go swimming - we so appreciate our dear friends who let us use their pool! 
Emmy LOVES watermelon!

It's been stormy and humid a lot recently and the weeds are taking over.  I went out to weed and I thought there was a mushroom or something growing on my lantern.   
Turns out it was a frog.  I am NOT fond of frogs. Really. Not. Fond. At. All.  Anyway, Dallin tossed him somewhere and the flower bed was weeded.

I will be trying to catch up on here - I have some dance photos, some 8th grade promotion photos, and senior graduation photos.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...