Friday, April 22, 2011

Fed Up

This is a view of our house and beech tree from down near the creek in the pasture. Do you see how green the pasture is? Why does my yard look greener than the pasture to the cows?? Because it's not.

I went outside the other morning and noticed that the cute little flag and pole in my newly prepared flower bed was having problems. I thought that maybe I hadn't put it deep enough in the ground or secured it well enough. We've been having some major wind here in NC!

Upon closer inspection however, I noticed this on the end of the flag pole:

Seriously?? Not only did this cow (one of the terrible three) use my flag pole to scratch himself, he also SUCKED on the flag. I'm so fed up with this cow!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

I guess the grass really IS greener on the other side of the fence! :) Dopey cows...you need some kind of critter to chase them back where they belong. :)

Shauna said...

Stopping by with love and hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...