Friday, December 4, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Ahhhhhh......the holiday season! My season starts with Halloween (I Love Halloween!) and goes right through to whenever I decide to take the Christmas tree down in January.

Last night was the soccer banquet for the high school soccer team. Ethan's JV team won the season! They had a great team this year! Keenan got an award for scoring the most goals - nobody remembered to keep stats this year, but we all agree that it was definitely more than 30 - which is AWESOME! Tyler made All-Conference and All-Region second team! He is actually the first Watson boy to achieve this - WAY TO GO TYLER!!!!

We've gotten some letters from Kyle:

November 12th (MTC) - "I got called to be the District Leader today. I got here and now I'm leadership. My roommates are awesome. My companion, Elder DelaCruz is just like me. Say hi to everyone."

November 18th (email - MTC) - "I will not be using email a lot because of the time limit. You get 30 minutes and then the computer logs off for you. It's retarded. Tell everyone I said hi. I have a lot of stories to tell but right now I have to go and check my laundry."

November 18th (MTC) - "Well being a District Leader is very time consuming. By the time you get this letter I will be called as a Zone Leader. I went to the Provo Temple today and did a session. The Provo Temple is cool. The food was great there. I ate breakfast there. It was great because the food at the MTC sucks. I have given Priesthood Blessing for my companions because some are really, really sick. I was told by the mission president that I was a great example of a leader in Zion. IT IS COLD. Write as much as you want. I have funny stories about the MTC but I'll tell them to you later."

November 28th (MTC) - "The package got here. Thanks. Today during gym I jumped while playing basketball. Of course. Then I landed and my left foot went pop, pop, pop, pop, so on and so forth. My ankle is huge. It sucks. Everything is fine. I've been busy. I'm almost done reading Jesus the Christ. And holy crap, it's a hard book. I'm leaving Tuesday the 1st at 6 AM. So I'll be in Boise when you get this. Say hi to everyone. I have to go to a meeting."

So ---- Kyle is now in Boise, ID. His address there is:

Elder Graeme K. Watson
IDAHO BOISE MISSION OFFICE
1111 South Cole Rd.
Boise, ID 83709

He would love to hear from everyone so if you get a chance, send him a note.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...