Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny stuff....

On the way to the dentist today, Hayleigh asked me what age kids get kicked out of their houses. Since she's 9 1/2, I said "10".

Hayleigh - "oh no! ...... Wait a minute....Keenan's not 10 and he still lives there"
Me - "he acts 10"
Keenan - "hey. First of all, I don't act 10. Second, kids don't get kicked out, they just get persuaded to go"
Hayleigh - "oh. well, I don't have any money so I'm going to have to live in a trailer when I'm persuaded"

When I got home, I was going over the conversation with Tim. He remarked that if we had the typical family, we would be empty nesters and still young. I said, "so who's idea was this??" and Tim said that he wasn't really sure. Dallin laughed, jumped up from the table, threw his arms up in the air and said "Would you two stop wishing we weren't here???"

(just so you know - Dallin was joking - it was funny!)

1 comment:

B. Merkley said...

thats so funny. man i can't wait to be there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...