Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One more day!!

The last day of school for the year is tomorrow. Tyler is done his exams and I picked him up when I dropped Keenan off for his last exam. Ethan has an 8th grade dance tonight and then graduation tomorrow morning. Dallin is 'just watching movies, can't I just stay home??'. I'm leaving in about 10 minutes for Hayleigh's awards ceremony.

I have so many things on my list that I want to get done this summer! And there are going to be so many willing hands to help - hahahahaha!!! Maybe if I take the Wii remotes til the work is done???

Kirsten was overheard saying something funny the other day. She told Dallin 'you better back off or you're going to make me mad'. It wasn't very nice, but 12-almost-13-year old boys ARE SO ANNOYING sometimes!!!

1 comment:

Susan Staus said...

WOW! I was just going through an old box from my youth and I found a bunch of pictures of Keenan and Tyler! I need to scan them and send them to you one of these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...