Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Almost that time again!

It's almost time to send another son out on his 2 year mission. Keenan will be boarding a plane Monday morning to head to Salt Lake City. Brandee and Scott will be picking him up there and taking him to their place. On Tuesday, Keenan is going to school with Brandee and then they're all going to go to the Roof for a very yummy dinner! Wednesday afternoon, he will report to the MTC. From there, he'll go to his area - Salt Lake City. I can't believe he's already going! We're still waiting for some things to arrive in the mail for him. I imagine I'm going to be forwarding them to the MTC.

I swear it was just last week that we were telling Keenan to go sit on the bench for something or other! It was only days ago that he was dancing around the kitchen because I bought waffles and 'paper-bony' pizza at the store. Didn't he just win the state cup at age 11 getting all 3 assists in their 3-0 win with 3 broken ribs??? How about 2 broken wrists?





Yikes! Time goes by so fast.....



We're all proud of you Keenan!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Oh my gosh! That photo of Keenan is the way I remember him. :) It's hard to beleive he's already heading out on his mission. Your house is going to feel so empty with another one gone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...