Friday, October 1, 2010

Boo, Eek and Volleyball

Hayleigh is playing volleyball this fall. She is having a great time, even though she is the smallest on the team. She is learning the game and has done some really good plays!


One of my FAVORITE holidays is coming up - HALLOWEEN!

I love decorating and crafting for Halloween!

I made a couple of things this year that are available for you to purchase:

These blocks say 'boo' on one side and 'eek' on the other. They are $12 (shipping included). The tags are a set of 9 - 3 each of 3 designs. These will be so cute on your goodie bags! They are $5 (shipping included). The Boo sign will stand on its own and has 2 'cute/scary' black spiders! The sign is $6 (shipping included). Please email me or leave a message on my facebook or on here and let me know if you would like anything!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...