Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up!

Thought I'd post some pictures for you all to see what we've been up to this spring:

Hayleigh brought home a little cabbage plant in a cup from school. It was for something that I think was called "Bonnie's Cabbage Project". We decided to plant it in a blue tub (some of you might recognize it - yep - it comes with mineral block stuff for cattle in it!). Here is a picture from last month when she brought it home:










This is what it looks like now:










We celebrated the girls' birthdays together (since they are only a week apart). One of the gifts they got was a kite - which they went outside and flew as soon as it was put together.




Kyle and Keenan played their last club game together ---


Kyle played his last club game ------


We've been having such a wet spring! Ethan and Dallin had a great time playing a middle school game the other week after some rain -----


I planted my 'herb pot' like I do every year:


Now that I won't be driving to Charlotte every day, I will have plenty of time to do lots of spring cleaning! (yeah, right!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...