Friday, November 7, 2008

Photos

It's been so long since I posted any photos!

Kirsten was a very cute witch for Halloween



Every year I have a Halloween dinner - we're not too big on Trick-or-Treating, so I try to do something special since I love Halloween (even if Tim doesn't!)



I've been working on Christmas cards already. I've made some from kits, but this one I did myself:



Not much is going on right now - just the same old soccer/band/school/seminary routine. We're almost done with the fall season of soccer. The older boys will have a couple of practices to get ready for the CASL tournament and then they'll be done til January. Ethan's team doesn't have any more games and Dallin's team is still practicing for the Disney tournament over Thanksgiving. Thank goodness he practices the same the nights as the older boys!
Tim, Kirsten and I did some Christmas shopping today - which was really hard for me to do since it was 80 degrees out! It just doesn't feel Christmasy to me. Kirsten is such a good shopper! She loves to find things that we 'need'. We made the mistake of going down a toy aisle and she said "I want this and this and this and this" - and then she gave up naming each individual thing and said "I want it all".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...