Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 posts in one day

Yes, I know I already posted for today, but this is too funny!!

Hayleigh came home from church today and told me about her new classroom. She said she thinks it was used for time-out but she wasn't sure. The sign on the door said "Violent Boys and Girls". I said "what???". She repeated "Violent Boys and Girls". Then I remembered how old she is now and that her new class at church is "Valiant".

Also - last night on the way home, we stopped at a Taco Bell (I know - health food!) and got some stuff in the drive through. The meals the boys ordered had really big drinks with them. When I handed Dallin his cup he said, "Are you planning to stop alot? I don't do well with drinking and driving." The Taco Bell people got a laugh out of that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...