Saturday, April 18, 2020

I MISS SPORTS!


I am ok with staying home. I am ok with washing my hands after doing things in public (I did that anyway!!). I am ok with making sure I have enough food and other essentials in the house. I am ok with my daughter doing online school. 


However, I am having a tough time without sports!! I love watching all kinds of sports - soccer, ice hockey, racing, tennis, and the olympics (which were supposed to be this summer!). 


I know what most people are saying "sports and concerts and things like that aren't important; health comes first". I get that! I really do. 



BUT - I think that the competition, the interaction, the entertainment, the rooting for a team or driver or athlete adds so much to LIVING that it's hard to do without it! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...