Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soccer Already??

Ethan and Dallin played in the CSA Adidas Cup this past weekend. Yes, it was cold, but not as cold as it could've been. (CSA is the new club that formed when CSC - our old club, merged with SCSA) Ethan is in his last season of club ball - it's strange to think about that! Ethan's team won the tournament and Dallin's team were finalists. Baby Emmy is just so darn cute and is doing so many things! She's learning how to roll over and she plays with toys. She'll be starting fruits and vegetables soon - can't wait to see her reaction! I am starting to 'spring clean' my papercrafting things - if you live locally, please let me know if you'd like to purchase some handmade cards and gift tags! I have dozens - and they are priced less than **llmark! If you are not local and would like to see them, please comment here, or email me and we can work something out.

1 comment:

Susan Staus said...

oh my, she is so precious!!! you need to post more pictures!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...