Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Woke up this morning to the sound of......

THE COWS IN THE YARD!!!! Yikes!!! Apparently, they got out through the corral and decided that the yard looked yummy. I woke Tim up and then I went out back to keep them out of the garden. Too late! There weren't any cows in the garden, but I could tell they had been there - the poop and the hoofprints in the strawberries were a dead give away. Tim woke the boys up and then they walked them back in to the pasture. (and hopefully secured the corral panels to KEEP them in the pasture!) I am sure that I will be chasing the cows back in next week while Tim and the boys are at scout camp!!! That's just the way things go on a farm. If anyone is interested in the 'total' farm experience - complete with a rat invasion of the chicken house, cows getting out, and broken tractors..... let me know! You are welcome to come for a visit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...