Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Mistake

I will warn you now. If you are easily offended, please don't read this post.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a comment that will haunt me the rest of my life - possibly beyond my mortal life!

I decided it was a beautiful day outside, I didn't have any soccer games - so I was going to wash all the boys' sheets. This was a good idea - little did I know it could turn out so badly! I mentioned to the boys that new sheets for Christmas would be good to put on their lists. I had noticed that their fitted sheets were becoming very 'pilly'. Thinking that they wouldn't know what 'pilly' meant, I said, "I don't know how you can sleep on all those little balls every night."

With 5 boys - I bet you know where this went. They laughed hysterically at me, and now bring it up at all times.

2 comments:

lilyrose said...

This one had me rolling on the floor laughing! Who do you know in Wind Gap? That's where I'm from.

Candice said...

I don't know. I think it might be my brother and his wife - they are near there, but not real close.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...