Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oops.

Not really sure how it happened. We (and when I say 'we' I mean Tim, the boys and a friend from church) were rounding up cows to pick which ones to take to auction tomorrow and WE LOST ONE! The cow we lost wasn't a bad one to lose - she's really PSYCHO! But, I don't think it's a good thing that she's somewhere in the neighborhood. She broke all kinds of fencing on her way out. I kind of hope she doesn't get back in - BUT I don't want her running around either. A vet told Tim that if a cow gets out constantly that her calves will do it too and being kind of crazy is hereditary. I wonder if it works that way with people too - craziness being hereditary? Something to think about. Maybe I'm not totally responsible for my moments of insanity??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...